Wes
  • Wes
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2021-01-22T17:05:50Z
Hello everyone, happy Friday.

First off, I want to thank everyone for being patient. I am happy to say I was able to do what I was trying to do, and the CT Mobs works.

Here is a screen shot of the GM view.

https://tinyurl.com/yxt5cznd 

We just need to do some internal testing, and then submit it to the client for review and approval. Once we get that, we can then incorporate it into Conan, and proactively get it set up for any other 2d20 games we work on.

A couple minor things I am working on correcting.

First, because drag and drop into the mobs section is allowing for NPC's, and the CT itself allows for NPC dropping as well, When you open the Mobs window, the first minion will not drop into it. You will have to hit the green plus symbol, add a blank, then drop any NPC into the window. After one is in there, you can remove the blank. I believe this is because you have the CT and the Mobs window getting the same onDrop command, and the CT is winning when it's empty. I hope to get that resolved before we push it out to everyone, but I don't want to let something that small stop us from pushing it out.

Second, right now there is an Order box that accepts a number. That is the current way to note initiative. Because the mobs took all my time, I have yet to work on that. Next on my list is to turn that into either a check box, or some other means of noting someone has already gone.

Third, Some of you have mentioned that a mob can roll up to 8 dice. My plan is to add three extra pips to the dice roller in the lower left corner on the GM view only. That should fix that issue as well.

Going forward I will be putting a lot more effort into other tables we are working on, but don't take that as a statement that I am pushing Conan off to the side. This is something I will be actively working on, and as things come up, I will focus on them. My hope is one the CT is set, that any changes will be minor errors or bugs, and therefor won't need to be my primary focus. That said, if something big comes up, I will transition back to making it my primary focus, if needed.

I also suspect these weekly updates will eventually start to teeter of and become more infrequent. But that won't be happening right away. If there is anything else you would like to see done or fixed, or possibly changed, please feel free to say so. I won't promise every suggestion will make it in, but I do promise to give them all some serious consideration.
Musaab
2021-01-27T23:10:28Z
Is more content coming? More books?
Wes
  • Wes
  • Newbie Topic Starter
2021-01-29T15:14:43Z
Originally Posted by: Musaab 

Is more content coming? More books?

Yes, more is on the way.