Morik
  • Morik
  • Member Topic Starter
2021-04-18T06:04:09Z
What content do we want to see right away? I mean, we want all of it, eventually. But, what does everyone want to see first? The quadrant books are awesome, but so are the Command, Science, and Security books. Do we want the adventures or quickstart right away? I'm curious what people think.

Personally, any adventure stuff I use, I will probably enter by myself. Though I will buy everything they release. I can't decide between the quadrant books (alpha and beta only at first) and the operational books (is that what they're called? I forgot). Im thinking that the quickstart might get people more interested, though.
Jonbens
2021-04-19T16:59:06Z
For my money, I'd like to see tiles, especially ones based on TOS, but that's because that's what I'm running now.
SANSd20
2021-04-20T03:58:48Z
1. The Quick Start Adventure and the Core Rules.
Jonbens
2021-04-26T16:13:37Z
Was there ever any official news about content being released after the Campaign set is released?
Morik
  • Morik
  • Member Topic Starter
2021-05-02T01:34:50Z
Originally Posted by: Jonbens 

Was there ever any official news about content being released after the Campaign set is released?

Not that I'm aware of. I know they are doing it for Conan, so I'm simply guessing they will do it for Star Trek. I'm just hoping 😁
Jonbens
2021-05-02T23:22:04Z
So, what I'm interested in is how combat maps and the combat tracker will work in FG, since Modiphius Star Trek is based on Zones and not traditional Hexes or Squares. How does that change things?
VeX
2021-05-04T20:09:04Z
Originally Posted by: Jonbens 

So, what I'm interested in is how combat maps and the combat tracker will work in FG, since Modiphius Star Trek is based on Zones and not traditional Hexes or Squares. How does that change things?

I'm hoping they'll tear apart the Theater of the Mind extension and build it into the Ruleset, if not, it's a universal extension so it SHOULD work right out of the gate with the new ruleset.

https://www.fantasygroun...9220-Theater-of-the-Mind